Thank you so much for nominating me for The Liebster Award
So here are the answers to the questions you asked 🙂
1. What inspired you to write about/create the concept of your blog?
Inspiration came from within. Writing has been my passion and it is my way of taking my mind off my work and personal life. I am a very shy person and I don’t really share my feelings much. That emotional burden inside makes me stressed and urge to release some of it. Poetry is the form which helps me express my feelings and camouflage at the same time :). Being shy doesn’t mean that I don’t socialize; I just don’t share my feelings much. So this inspired me to start my blog, a platform to express, share, and make new friends.
2. What are some of your Life dreams/goals?
I am a Software Developer by profession. But I don’t want to be defined by just that profession. I want to be defined by my creativity. So my dream is to become a writer someday because it is my passion but not my profession. It is my dream to see my book out there in everyone’s hands.
3. What is your dream job?
My dream job would that of a full time writer. But that’s not my area of expertise. So, having said that, I would like to see myself as an Entrepreneur in the field of software.
4. What is your favourite quote?
My favourite quote would be: “He can who thinks he can”.
5. Who inspires you?
There are so many sources of inspirations. But I am my source of inspiration most of the time and my will and self-belief is what makes me aspire. But I would like to make a note that it is my family, friends and my love that inspire me when I am low.
6. If you could spend a day with anyone you wanted real or fictional, who would it be?
Well, it’s a tricky question 🙂 I would love to spend a day with you Tara 🙂 Knowing more about you and know the person who writes those beautiful poems. On a serious note I would like to spend a day with Mahendra Singh Dhoni (India’s Cricket Team Captain). He is a source of inspiration to many of my fellow countrymen.
7. What do you do in your spare time apart from blog/write?
Apart from blogging, I like to paint, reading novels, watching flicks, playing badminton and many more. I have multiple areas of interests and somehow I enjoy every spare time I get and this blog is also one of them.
8. What is important to you?
This is a very subjective question, though 🙂 My relationships, my work, and the time I have in my life. Isn’t it important for everyone? 🙂 Well apart from that, my dreams, aspirations, and my creative instincts are very important to me.
9. If you could time travel and could only do it once – would you go back into the past or into the future and why?
Another difficult question 🙂 I would ask you the same as well :). But since you asked, I would like to go back into the past. Future is dependent on my present, I believe, and it is still unknown. It is fun that it is an unknown and I don’t want to kill the suspense by going into the future 🙂
10. Do you believe in destiny?
Of course! I am a firm believer of destiny. But having said that, I believe it is our will which takes us to it or close to it. We all are born to do great things. It may not be famous things, but great things. We need to have the will to move ahead towards it.
Now my nomination and my questions! I would like to nominate
And here are my questions:
1) What inspired you to start blogging?
2) If you were granted 3 wishes, what will they be?
3) If you were not doing what you are today, what would you have been doing?
4) 3 books you’ve loved reading and would read again?
5) If you were given a chance to meet someone for a day, who would it be?
6) Who is the most important source of inspiration in your life?
7) What is your dream job?
8) If you could time travel and could only do it once – would you go back into the past or into the future and why?
9) Which was the best day of your life so far?
10) If you were to change something in this world, what would it be?